Are you looking for a part-time administrative job in a friendly and supportive environment? Are you wanting to earn that little bit extra or get back into the workplace? Do you enjoy chatting with people, but are also willing to work hard to support the growth of the business?
We are a rapidly growing physiotherapy clinic looking for the newest member of our administrative team. We have an incredible reputation in the town for our friendly nature and excellent customer service. We believe in on-going education for all of our staff and will provide on-the-job training.
The successful applicant will help to maintain the efficient and effective running of the business, whilst being the first point of contact during the patient’s experience. They must be friendly, have a customer service focus while possessing strong communication and organisational skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome patients, providing excellent customer service
- Answering of telephones, and liaising with other medical administrative staff
- Processing payments and invoices
- Booking appointments and maintaining calendar accuracy
- Ordering/receiving stock
- Sales & marketing
- General cleaning and office duties
Previous experience in a similar front-desk role is advantageous, while customer service and sales experience are desirable. Computer literacy and a friendly personality are essential.
The position is for 17.25 hours per week (see working hours below).
Working Hours (days/times not-negotiable):
- Monday 7:15am to 12.30pm (4hrs)
- Tuesday 11.30am to 6:45pm (6.75hrs + 30mins lunch break)
- Wednesday 1.00pm to 6:45pm (5.75hrs)
With potential extra flexible “work-from-home” hours: 2 hrs per week (negotiable)
Benefits of joining the Team at Spine and Sports Physiotherapy:
- Generous team discounts on all of our services
- A paid day off for your Birthday
- Free Reformer Pilates use (outside of peak hours)
- Ongoing support and training
Start Date: 11th December 2023 (negotiable) – We would like to commence on the job training (paid) prior to Christmas.
First official shift to commence Tuesday 2nd Jan 2024
If you think you would be a great fit and want to join our rapidly growing and dynamic team, simply scroll down the page and submit the online form and we’ll be in contact 🙂
Applications will close Sunday, 3rd December at 5pm. Interviews will be conducted the week commencing Monday, 4th December