Is This The Best Massage In Bunbury…?
Massage can be one of the best ways to not only relax but heal your body naturally. In our fast-paced lives, we need time to unwind. If you’re in Bunbury, our expert Remedial Massage Therapists will transport you to a world where time seems to stand still as they work their healing magic.
Find the treatment that is right for you. Come and experience for yourself why we are one of the best massage locations in Bunbury.
Unwind completely to soothing sounds and forget about the world. This smooth, gentle flowing style of massage promotes total relaxation, while also improving circulation and relieving muscular tension. It is a must for anyone seeking to escape to total bliss and relaxation.
A stronger massage that would be beneficial for anyone feeling “tight” or carrying a “niggle” from repetitive muscle use through sports and exercise. Don’t risk a serious injury that will see you watching the game from the sidelines!
All of our Massage Therapists have had advanced training from our Physiotherapists, therefore, ensuring that niggle is smoothed out, while also focusing on improving your flexibility through major muscles groups.
In other words, this type of massage can help improve your sporting performance and reduce the risk of future injury.
Deep Tissue Massage
The perfect option for chronic muscle problems, such as soreness, injury or imbalance. This type of massage will get into all those deeper, hard-to-reach spots and is also great if you like added pressure during your massages.
Trigger Point Therapy
Feel a “knot” in your neck or shoulder? It’s probably a trigger point. This type of massage focuses on reducing generalised muscular pain and tension, while also specifically targeting those painful “knots” or “trigger points”.
Specifically designed for those currently involved in the miracle of life. This gentle and safe massage will help relieve stress, while reducing the bodily aches and pains associated with pregnancy. Relax and spoil yourself – you’ve earn’t it.
Uses gentle to firm pressure on different pressure points on the hands, feet and ears and is a great way to relax and restore your natural energy.
Why Have Your Massage With Us?
- We are OPEN EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS, so you can enjoy your massage without the stress of taking time off work.
- As all of our Remedial Massage Therapists have had advanced training in Australia, you can USE YOUR PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE (as long as you have “natural therapies”). You pay for it, you might as well use it and save!
- We have PRIVATE ROOMS – no cubicles or curtains here. Relax in complete privacy.
- Our Remedial Massage Therapists WORK CLOSELY WITH AND DO IN-HOUSE TRAINING WITH OUR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS. If you have a problem that’s not resolving, they can simply speak to the physio for advice or refer on if needed.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – If you’re not 100% happy with your massage, we’ll refund your money, and you can have a session for FREE. If it’s not right, we’ll make it right 😊