Exercise Physiology Bunbury
Our Exercise Physiology clinic in Bunbury specialises in exercise and movement for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
Exercise Physiologists work with a range of different people. We help people move and exercise in a safe way towards a healthier lifestyle.
This can be with simple home exercises. Otherwise, you can exercise in our onsite rehab gym / pilates studio or at local gyms around the greater Bunbury area.
We also have home-visit options for NDIS patients and telehealth services available for people located in remote areas.
Who would benefit from Exercise Physiology:
What does an Exercise Physiologist do:
- We can create an exercise program to suit your goals/needs
- Prescribe gym or home-based exercises
- Hydrotherapy (for Insurance and NDIS patients)
- Running Assessments on our treadmill
- Work-Safe Lifting Techniques
- Gym Programs to Improve Performance and Injury Prevention
- 1:1 and 2:1 Small Groups of Personal Training / Exercise Sessions
What Exercise Physiology can help with in greater Bunbury:
Workplace Injury Rehabilitation
- Back pain
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Knee injuries
NDIS (home visits available)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Children’s Conditions
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Chronic Disease Management
- Cardiovascular disease
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehab (ACL recon, hip/knee replacements)
- Lung diseases
Are you interested in safely exercising your way to a healthier lifestyle? If so, simply click the link below to book in with one of our expert Exercise Physiologists in Bunbury.