Are you feeling tight and sore? Got a “knot” that just won’t budge? Or do you just want some time to truly relax and switch off?
Whatever the reason you need a massage, you’ve come to the right place…
At Spine & Sports Physiotherapy, our highly trained Remedial Massage Therapists are experts in multiple forms of massage and will ensure you have “YOUR perfect massage”.
Why Have Your Massage With Us?
- We are OPEN EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS, so you can enjoy your massage without the stress of taking time off work.
- As all of our Remedial Massage Therapists have had advanced training in Australia, you can USE YOUR PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE (as long as you have “natural therapies”). You pay for it, you might as well use it and save!
- We have PRIVATE ROOMS – no cubicles or curtains here. Relax in complete privacy.
- Our Remedial Massage Therapists WORK CLOSELY WITH AND DO IN-HOUSE TRAINING WITH OUR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS. If you have a problem that’s not resolving, they can simply speak to the physio for advice or refer on if needed.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – If you’re not 100% happy with your massage, we’ll refund your money, and you can have a session for FREE. If it’s not right, we’ll make it right 😊
Our Remedial Massage Therapists can specifically tailor your massage using a combination of forms to ensure you have “YOUR perfect massage”.
Sports Massage – A stronger massage that would be beneficial for anyone feeling “tight” or carrying a “niggle” from repetitive muscle use through sports and exercise. Don’t risk a serious injury that will see you watching the game from the sidelines! Our Massage Therapists have had advanced training from our Physiotherapists to ensure that niggle is smoothed out, while also focusing on improving your flexibility through major muscles groups, helping to improve your sporting performance and reducing the risk of future injury.
Relaxation – Unwind completely to soothing sounds and forget about the world. Nicknamed the “Heaven On Earth” Relaxation Massage, this smooth, gentle flowing style promotes total relaxation, while improving circulation and relieving muscular tension. It is a must for anyone seeking to escape to total bliss and relaxation.
Deep Tissue – The perfect option for chronic muscle problems, such as soreness, injury or imbalance. This type of massage will get into all those deeper, hard-to-reach spots and is great if you like added pressure during your massages.
Trigger Point Therapy – Feel a “knot” in your neck or shoulder? It’s probably a trigger point. This type of massage focuses on reducing generalised muscular pain and tension, while also specifically targeting those painful “knots” or “trigger points”. Best suited if you have chronic pain, or a specific issue or condition.
Pregnancy Massage – Specifically designed for those currently involved in the miracle of life. This gentle and safe massage will help relieve stress, while reducing the bodily aches and pains associated with pregnancy. Relax and spoil yourself – you’ve earn’t it.
Reflexology – Uses gentle to firm pressure on different pressure points on the hands, feet and ears and is a great way to relax and restore your natural energy.
Unsure – It’s okay if your unsure about what type of massage you want. Simply discuss your symptoms and what your looking for with your expert massage therapist and they’ll take care of the rest.