If you’re suffering from pain or injury, you’ve come to the right place. The experts at Spine & Sports Physiotherapy can help with a range of different problems or injuries.
You do not need a GP referral to see a Physiotherapist, simply book an Initial Consultation and the Physiotherapist will be able to diagnose your problem and put a plan in place to help you.
Who We Help:
- Private Patients
- GP Care Plan Referrals
- Workers Compensation (WC)
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Insurance
- NDIS (plan and self-managed)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
- Dry Needling
- Clinical Pilates
- Hydrotherapy (off-site, predominantly for WC/MVA Insurance patients)
- Treadmill Assessments (Gait Analysis)
- Gym Lifting Techniques / Retraining (ie. Squats / Deadlifts)
- Telehealth options for regional/remote patients
- Shockwave Therapy (for tendon rehab)
- Strapping Sessions (for game days)
- Early Intervention Programs (EIP) for select local businesses who are looking for quick access to a physio and potentially avoid going down the WorkCover route.
If you are unsure if Physiotherapy is right for you, simply click the link below to book a FREE Physio Assessment to determine whether physiotherapy can help.